- You're debugging on a remote machine and need to study a pcap.
- You don't want to copy it back to your desktop.
- You're familiar with Wireshark. 😃
- Read pcap files or sniff live interfaces.
- Use Wireshark's display filters.
- Reassemble TCP and UDP streams.
- View conversations by protocol.
- Written in Go - for Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, Android (termux) and Windows.
For setup, bugs and feature requests head over to GitHub.
- Feb 02 2020 - Termshark v2.1 is out now! Featuring conversations, pcap info, packet colors and more.
- Nov 10 2019 - Termshark v2 is available!