Termshark is a simple terminal user-interface for tshark.
- You're debugging on a remote machine and need to study a pcap.
- You don't want to copy it back to your desktop.
- You're familiar with Wireshark. 😃
- Read pcap files or sniff live interfaces.
- Use Wireshark's display filters.
- Copy packet data to your clipboard.
- Written in Go - for Linux (x64/arm/termux), macOS, FreeBSD and Windows.
For more information, including setup and configuration instructions, bug reports or feature requests head over to GitHub.